So...I failed. Already.
Yesterday, Sunday January 31, 2010, I completely and totally broke my code. I was on a film set and ate a bagel, chips, cookies, cakes, the whole caboodle. I tried to resist...but craft services is definitely crafty enough, and so I succumbed to taste glory. Again...I do regret it, and am mystified as to how I can stop myself.
I also weighed myself yesterday morning, to find that I weigh a horrendous 146.5 lbs, and at 5'2" that is NOT great. But it will decrease! I insist.
Today, Monday, February 1, 2010, I did much, much better. I ate nothing but fruits, veggies and some nuts, and am happy to report that I am feeling great! I also re-read some portions of Eat To Live, and realized, again, how poisonous bagels and chips and oils and salts really are. Processed food is slowly killing me, I know, but sometimes I find that hard to remember when it looks so good, and everyone around me is eating it, and then I taste a bit, and it tastes so scandalously good, and I just give in.
If there are any suggestions on how to avoid this criminally bad eating behavior, please tell me now! I could always use some help!
And if you have any questions on the book Eat to Live or on the medical author, Dr. Joel Fuhrman, please visit www.eattolive.com, read the book, or simply ask me! I'd be happy to answer any polite questions.
Anyway, I have decided to call today, February 1st, 2010, Day One of the eating plan. I am human, and I have decided to start again. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment