Now that it's morning, I have time to remember and write what I ate last saturday. Unfortunately I haven't been able to open my computer, or perhaps didn't want to over vacation, but now I have and can continue on.
Because we're on a trip, I unfortunately can't make my own meals all the time--we eat out a lot, and I hate to be inconveniencing my family so much, so some of Fuhrman's strict rules have been broken, especially in the salad dressing/olive oil sector.
All the same, here's the final tally for....
Saturday, February 6, 2010:
Breakfast: berries and an orange
Snack: none, I'm afraid--I learned to bring something with me the next day
Lunch: greek salad at a cafe, no meat or dairy, but they smothered it in dressing. It seemed light to me, but I knew that it had salt and oil in it. I'm disappointed, but I just have to deal with it.
Snack: an apple, I think, since we came home for a bit that day
Dinner: another greek salad, actually, at a restaurant--no meat or cheese or breads or anything, just like above, but again the dressing wasn't the best. I do what I can.
So there you have it, and I'm afraid that the rest of the days haven't fared much better...but I guess we'll see on the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment