Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 13, 29 to go

So as I write this, although I am writing about yesterday, I have made it to the two-week mark, and am quite proud of myself. I have stuck to it pretty well, despite some bad days and a 10-day vacation. The vacation wasn't perfect, I'll admit, but I think Dr. Fuhrman would forgive me for being human. And I hope you do, too!

Anyway, here's what I ate yesterday:
Saturday, February 13, 2010:
Breakfast: berries and orange
Lunch: salad at a restaurant with a teensy bit of some sort of creamy dressing, tomatoes (I think) and some toasted pumpkin seeds (oops--but I didn't taste any salt or have any more nuts). the salad wasn't very big so I had a...
Lunch Continued: spinach, tofu, balsamic vinegar, and an apple
Snack: orange, apple, banana, maybe a couple of strawberries in there somewhere. I love my fruit!
Dinner: tiny salad at a restaurant, with again a very little bit of a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. it was so small that I went home and had...
Dinner Continued: small baked potato, spinach, crushed chickpeas, balsamic vinegar, and yet another apple.
Snack: Orange. They're delicious here! soooo good. yum.

So that's about it--not perfect with the bits of salad dressing and the toasted seeds, but pretty good all the same. We're going home tonight, so when I next write I'll be back at home! Sorry to leave, but happy to see my friends again!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment