Sunday was the same situation as Saturday--a lot of eating out, and not wanting to bother my family with my eating woes. My mom is cool with everything, but I can see that my sister is getting annoyed about it, and I think she also thinks it is quite ridiculous. Then again, she suggested I do a seven-day cleanse eating or drinking nothing except this certain drink or fancy water or something, which I think sounds absolutely ridiculous. I just want to follow this book to the letter, at last, and see what happens. I want to see if I can do it, even as tortilla chips, boysenberry pie, and frozen yogurt are calling to me. I'm starting to get into that phase where everything looks sooo good to me, and it's harder and harder to be disgusted by anything when it looks so amazingly good. So I have to remember that white flour has no nutrients, that eating sourdough bread is the same as eating a donut for all the nutrition it gives me. It's not easy, but I'm going to stay with it as much as I can until the last day has approached, and then we'll see what happens.
I also unfortunately forgot to weigh myself today, but I did it the next day.
The eats:
Sunday, February 7, 2010:
Breakfast: berries and an orange
Snack: I remembered one! A banana
Lunch: we went to this great organic place that follow's Dr. Weil's eating plan, and I had some teriyaki veggies with tofu and brown rice, which was wonderful. I'm sure there was olive oil and salt involved, but I haven't been having nuts if I have olive oil, so I'm hoping that it all works out for the best.
Snack: some baby carrots, although today I was actually full from my lunch as opposed to yesterday when I didn't have any beans or anything. That's what I forget! Usually I do have tofu or beans with any meal. A LOT of beans--they're unlimited!
Dinner: we ate in (finally!) and I cooked broccoli with grilled red pepper and tomatoes. I finally had a meal with no salt, no oil, nothing. However, I did unfortunately forget to add beans, and I think I overcooked the tomatoes. Next time, I think I'll start with the red pepper slices and beans/tofu, and then put in the tomatoes just to cook them and brown them. All the same, it was really good and I was full. I think I also had an apple or something.
That's that! And I want to get in what I ate yesterday, and then tomorrow I can start afresh with today's!
No comments:
Post a Comment