Friday, February 5, 2010

Day Four, 38 to go

Yesterday, I didn't feel like eating dinner. I ate some fruit, which was great, and I had some pita bread, but other than that I didn't feel like eating anything. My mother, who in my life has the ultimate wisdom on all things, reassured me that I am not dying and do not have cancer. I am still concerned.
Other than that, however, I am doing pretty well! I'm still worried about the trip I'm going on today, but I think my family will be understanding and supportive that I don't want to break my pact with myself, and with whoever might ever read this. It won't be easy, but I'm going to do it!
I also exercised some yesterday, but didn't have time to do as much as I wanted to, and still have an enormous excess of energy that is driving me nuts. That, and I think I might be listening to too much disco music. It's energizing, but kind of starting to take over. Early this morning I woke up a little bit, but couldn't get back to sleep for a while because disco songs kept playing in my head. It's time to stop.
Other than that, good day! And I'm excited to go on my trip today. When I next write this, I'll be in Arizona! Exciting for me after such a long winter. It just snowed here, too, which is tough, but I'm getting away!

The Food:
Breakfast: berries, orange, some water
Snack at work: banana
Lunch: mixed greens salad with baby carrots and balsamic vinegar
Snack at home: grapes, tangerines, handful of raw cashews
Dinner: more grapes (I'm an addict!), an apple, pita bread with some low-fat/low-salt hummus. I'll admit that the hummus had some oil in it, but life is short and it's all I felt like eating.

Good enough? The rest of the evening was all packing, although I did happen to catch Everyone Says I Love You, which I haven't seen in forever and forgotten how much I love. I know I'm the only one who likes it, but it's a good time!

Hope someone's out there....keep me on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment