Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 18, 24 to go

Libra horoscope, free daily horoscopes for Libra

This is THE most correct horoscope I have read in a LOOOONG time. And I totally agree with it! Here's why:

Unfortunately, I have a stomach virus, similar, I believe, to one I had last summer.
Because of this, I will be pushing back the end of my eating plan for another week, or for as long as I'm sick, as I really can't eat like Dr. Fuhrman would like me to. I'm still eating cooked green veggies, but with a lot more carbs than he'd like. The lettuce and stuff are just too acidic or something for my stomach, because they upset it so much. AWFUL! But I will learn to deal.

Don't worry, though--I will keep writing in the blog!

Yesterday
Thursday February 18, 2010:
Breakfast: berries and orange (ended up being a baaaad idea...)
Snack: nothing, didn't feel like eating anything
Lunch: I tried to eat salad, and had a little bit of apple, but still didn't really feel like eating anything. I ate hardly anything
Snack: Oyster Crackers--a LOT of them. I felt better, but also felt guilty for eating so much processed carbs and salt and everything. NOT good, but made me feel sooo much better.
Dinner: minestrone soup, which felt really, really good.
Snack: none. no idea what might upset me.

So today, the 19th, I'm just going to stick to the foods that the Doctor I saw for my stomach problems told me to eat, and hopefully by next Monday (a week since I started having problems), all will be well and Dr. Fuhrman and I can get back in harmony.

Wish me luck and good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment