Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 16, 26 to go

And again, I'm totally behind. But it was a good day on Tuesday, without any setbacks. Yay! Other than that, I don't have anything to report, which I think is a good thing. Back to the daily grind! So it goes...

The food:
Breakfast: berries and orange
Snack: banana! yay for being back at work
Lunch: salad with balsamic vinegar, it was rather small but i made do, and an apple
Snack: grapes, banana, fruits of some variety
Dinner: I made this recipe, http://www.fatfreevegan.com/veggies/tangy.shtml, from a Vegan Recipes website that I use a lot, and I didn't like that it used Soy Sauce (even low sodium), because that's also sooo full of sodium. But I made it and ate it and liked it, and still have some left over for another day. It's so hard to find recipes that don't use any oil, salt, butter, soy sauce, or any other kind of salt or sauce--just veggies and spices. I can be really difficult! And sometimes, honestly, I just don't feel like eating them. I miss salt! Any suggestions?
Snack: orange and grapes. DAMN i love grapes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment