Well yesterday, despite all my bad thoughts, went well! I ended up eating out for dinner with my writing group, which was fun and went well, but sometimes it's hard to watch everyone eat and eat and eat, and the salad I get just isn't really enough to make me full. That's also where I just have to remember why I'm doing this, and why it's important to resist temptation. It's a good mental exercise, I guess, although not exactly fun. But hopefully, being thin (eventually) will be worth it.
Unfortunately, today has been a bad stomach day, so a lot of oyster crackers were involved. But we'll talk about that tomorrow.
Anyway, here's the diet for the day:
Wednesday, February 17, 2010:
Breakfast: berries and orange
Snack: grapes and strawberries
Lunch: mixed greens salad with tomatoes, chickpeas, and balsamic vinegar
Snack: orange, some grapes maybe
Dinner: Salad (smallish) with a touch of balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Snack: grapes, pita bread with a banana
That's all for now, but I hope things will go well today even with stomach problems. I wonder what Dr. Fuhrman would say to stomach problems, where carbs and saltines feel so much better than acidic fruits and green veggies. Not a lot of nutrition in the veggies, tho...
Suggestions? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment