Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 14, 28 to go

I forgot to weigh myself on Sunday, so I will have to write about it for the next post. As I write to you right now it's Tuesday, but I want to save everything so that I have one post per day, and nothing much else.

Sunday was the unfortunate day that I had to go home from Arizona, back to the snow and cold and waiting for winter and having ridiculously dry skin. It's also rather sad that I am losing all my insulation during the winter (although not that sad!), so I'm also cold all the time. I was NEVER cold when I was really, really fat! Oh, well--look hot, feel cold! Although I wouldn't necessarily classify myself as hot. Yet.

Anyway, here's the food:
Breakfast: apple and orange and berries (I think--some fruit of some kind, I know)
Snack: orange and probably an apple and some baby carrots. I remember I was pretty hungry that day...
Lunch: the restaurant we wanted to go to wasn't open, so we ended up eating Indian, which isn't exactly on my eating plan, but I was hungry and wasn't sure if we would be going home next, so I had vegetable curry, but I didn't eat any rice. The veggies were cauliflower, carrots, peas, and some other things (so not that much green, I'm afraid), and I tried to eat as little sauce as possible, but it really was quite good.
Snack: a spinach salad with an orange and balsamic vinegar to make up for the horrible lunch, also a few (maybe even quite a few?) unsalted roasted cashews that my mommy got me for Valentine's day. I kept making the excuse that I was on vacation and that it was a holiday, but am now completely ashamed of my excuses. Bad Ginny!
dinner: We flew home that night, so I didn't get a proper dinner either (horrible girl! horrible day!), but did have 2-3 apples, a handful of strawberries, an orange (so delicious!), and waaaay more of the cashews from Mom than I should have had.

It was basically a big failure of a day. BUT tomorrow you'll see that I paid for it--a LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment