Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 18, 24 to go REDUX

So...I lied. I 100% stopped writing once I got that stomach virus and had to start eating more grains, and less salads.

BUT in the last two days I have had several oranges, some of the most acidic foods ever, and my stomach has processed them without a hitch! I'm back, baby!
I'm pretty excited about the whole thing, although now of course I can't find excuses to eat fries at a bar, or falafel sandwiches at my fave place, or pasta, or any of the yummy stuff that I loooove to eat but simply isn't good for me.

And I want to look like this!

Alanis Morissette is on the Dr. Fuhrman eating plan, and she looks so fantastic! I'm so impressed with her, and I just want to live and eat like that, so I can be as gorgeous and glowing too! I'm sure lighting and makeup and a trainer all have something to do with how great she looks, but hopefully I can do most of that myself, and be almost as fabulous. Are you with me? Can I get a Hell Yes?? Let's hope so.

I don't have a food count for today, as the day has not finished yet, but I will have one tomorrow for today, and I look forward to doing it with gusto!

Wish me luck, and off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment